Testing a wide range of online casinos
Our listings contain the most trusted online casinos, reviewed and rated by our experts. Kindly note that we keep track of casinos with a history of fraudulent behaviour as well.
More about online casino
An online casino is a service available on the Internet that allows its customers to wager money on games of chance. The online gambling industry was one of the first to be established on the Web, and it has grown at a steady rate as new technologies have emerged. Today, hundreds of online casinos are available, powered by a variety of software companies and backed by numerous management groups.
About bonus calculator
There are various types of bonuses available at the different online casinos which often lead to misunderstandings, confusion and unnecessary stress if you do not understand what they are. Here we will try to briefly explain the different types of bonuses to you. All bonuses will have a playthrough requirement before you can cash out any winnings, so make sure you know what this is and which games are allowed and which are not. Use the free online casino bonus calculator to calculate your required amount of wagers.
Online Casinos have become immensely popular and have served to build a billion dollar industry. Apart from the obvious convenience of playing from the comfort of one's own home, the fact that internet gambling sites offer a far better win ratio than their land-based counterparts has been one of the main reasons for the huge and growing interest.
Nevertheless, though it's great entertainment, the bottom line remains that you will be playing games of chance and so the following few tips and tricks could prove helpful in nudging the odds a little more in you favour.
1. Be careful where you choose to play. Look for the evidence of secure transactions, fair gaming and independent audits by checking for any recognised accreditation icons that may be displayed on the site.
2. Take full advantage of any bonuses that can serve to boost your bankroll or to give you some free spins.
3. Decide on exactly what you are willing to spend and are thus prepared to lose if your luck should fail you, and stick to it. If you are thinking say $200 a month, spread your fun and make it $50 a week of perhaps 5 sessions at $10 a time.
4. Focus your interest. Rather than flitting from one game to another, try to specialise in one or two and develop your knowledge of them while improving your skills.
5. The outcomes of online casino games are determined by a computer programme known as a random number generator. This means that no game is ever influenced by the result of another and thus they follow no predictable sequence. It is equally possible for 10 winning combinations to occur consecutively or for none at all to occur during the course of a hundred spins. So don't throw good money after bad – rather try another game.
6. Do make sure you have understood the rules when you play a game for the first time. Rules can vary from land-based version and even between differing online casinos.
7. If you are a Roulette fan, the high odds on single numbers can be attractive but it is generally safer to spread your bets so you win something with most spins. The longer you manage to remain in the chips, the better your chances of pulling off the big one.
8. Video Pokers generally pay well but you need to make sure to read the pay table. If it is your first shot at these games, Jacks or Better is a good choice and holding on to two unsuited face cards will maximise your chances of a win.
9. At the Blackjack tables check the house rules. In some cases the dealer can score with a soft 17 and that means a greater house advantage.
10. Finally, whether you are winning or losing overall – know when to stop. Winning streaks can be over in an instant just as losing streaks can continue until you're flat broke.